Selasa, 7 April  2020

Tugas untuk kelas 8D, 8C, dan 8A


It was a bunch of “firsts” for me on my most recent trip to Lombok.
         First, I  . . . (1) on the new Garuda flight which just started operating two days earlier. The plane was full and the staff barely had enough time to . . .  (2) everyone with a boxed drink before we began our descent.
         Then I stayed at a different hotel. Usually I settled in a hotel in Mataram town but this time I was going to stay at the beach. ( I thought I was going to have some extra time to take walks along the beach.)
         And finally I didn’t just meet teachers and conduct a workshop but I interviewed some . . .  (3) and met their cows! I think this is the first time I time I did an  interview in a cowshed!

a.        Flying         b. flown       c. flies        d. flew      e. serves     f. serve      g. serving     h. served       i. famers      
j.         j. Garuda staff     k. flight attendant

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini