Rabu 8 April 2020

Tugas kelas 7C



Complete the sentences with the words provided (Lengkapi kalimat kalimat ini dengan kata kata yang tersdia)
1.       We need some  .  .  .  to write on the blackboard.
2.       I need a broom to sweep the . . .
3.       We need a . . .  to clean the blackboard.
4.       Don’t forget to turn off the . . . before leaving the room.
5.       I go to a library to read .  . .
6.       I need a . . .  I want to study Geography.
7.       We need a . . .  to make lines.
8.       I keep my stationary in my . . .
9.       Close the . . . please. It’s windy.
10.    I hang some pictures on the . . .

a.        Map    b. rubber    c. duster    d. pen    e.. desk    f. wall    g. window     .h. pencil     i. ruler     j. door
k.        School bag      l. dictionary      m. chalk      n. blackboard   o. lamp      p. book     q. cupboard
r.        Pencil case     s. clock      t. floor.


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini